Free Shipping on Orders over $40
Do not use:
Ask a dentist before use if you have
Stop using and see your dentist if you develop any of the following:
Indications for Use:SmartGuard® Anti-Snore Device is indicated for use on adults 18 years or older as an aid for the reduction of snoring.
Warnings & Precautions: If you are worried that you may be suffering from sleep apnea, we recommend that you visit your doctor. We always recommend consulting your dentist if you have had 4 or more adult teeth removed or have any dental concerns or issues about using this device. Discontinue use immediately if you experience severe pain in your jaw, teeth or gums, your snoring worsens, or you have difficulty breathing while using the SmartGuard Anti-Snore Device.
* You have a severe respiratory disorder, such as asthma or emphysema.
* You are suffering from central sleep apnea.
* You have severe jaw pain, loose teeth, or advanced periodontal disease.
* You have full or partial dentures that are removed at night, leaving you with few teeth.
* You wear fixed braces or a retainer at night
* You had a dental implant within the past 12 months.
* You are under 18 years of age.
* Tooth movement or changes in dental occlusion
* Gingival or dental soreness
* Pain or soreness to the temporomandibular joint
* Obstruction of oral breathing
* Excessive salivation
Caution:If you experience prolonged discomfort, bleeding, loose or moving teeth, excess jaw pain, limited jaw movement, bite changes or other problems that may be associated with using SmartGuard Anti-Snore Device, immediately discontinue use and contact your dentist or physician for advice. Advise your dentist during your periodic examinations that you are using SmartGuard Anti-Snore Device. Any individual who believes they have sleep apnea should consult their health care professional. SmartGuard Anti-Snore Device is not for the treatment of sleep apnea.